We Build California,
You Build a Career
For over 35 years, Professional Contractor Supply has led the construction and trade supply industry in San Diego and San Francisco. We have been an integral distributor to the Clippers Stadium, Salesforce Tower, San Diego Airport Expansion, and many more projects to come. YOU can be a part of completing the largest construction projects in San Diego and San Francisco.
We’re looking for talented, passionate people interested joining our fast-paced and growing industry. If you're ready to grow your career, and help us build California, we want to talk to you!View Open Positions
Our Core Values
- Provide World Class Customer service by exceeding customer expectations, outperforming our competition by fostering enduring, long-term relationships
- Provide our Shareholders with a fair and reasonable return on their investment
- Provide a safe work environment where honesty, integrity, trust, and respect can flourish
- Provide our employees with opportunities for personal, professional, and financial growth
- Foster an environment that promotes a healthy personal and professional life balance
Our employees are our most important asset.
Employee benefits are one way we show our commitment to you and your family’s well being
- Anthem Medical
- Anthem Dental
- Anthem Vision
- The Standard Short Term Disability
- The Standard Long-Term Disability
- The Standard Employee Assistance Program
- The Standard Travel Assistance Program
- The Standard Life/AD&D
- The Standard Employee Life / AD&D
- Voya 401k Plan
- 401k company safe harbor match
- Identity Guard
- Basic Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Discounted Lifetime Fitness Membership
- Paid Parental Leave
Training and Development
Professional Contractor Supply is committed to the training and development of our team. We believe learning should be ongoing and provides each one of you with opportunities for personal and professional development. It is about having the right training to succeed wherever your career path takes you.
CONTINUED TRAINING EXAMPLES:
- Career development to advance within the company
- Safety Training
- Product Knowledge Training
- Selling Skills Training
- Management Development Training
- Increase your Excel skills
- Training in Microsoft 365 products
Giving Back to the Community
For decades PCS has prioritized giving back to our local communities. We are regularly organizing volunteer events and making contributions that benefit impoverished children and families in the communities we serve.
Who We Help:
- Father Joe's Village-San Diego
- Miracle Babies
- Toys for Tots
- Ronald McDonald House
- St Anthony's Foundation-Hayward
- South Hayward Parish
What benefits do you offer?
PCS has a competitive benefits program which includes the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan which includes a safe harbor match, Company paid short term and long term disability, and Company paid life/AD&D insurance.
What is the Salary?
PCS salaries are competitive within the industry. Salaries vary based on the role, please click on the job posting for specific salary information.
How do I apply for a role?
Easy. Click on view open positions to apply and upload your resume
Do you have some general application tips?
Provide your work experience and any skills worth sharing along with any specialized training. Share any experiences and examples in your history that are consistent with PCS' core values.
What will help increase my chances of getting hired by PCS?
We look for people who are passionate, committed, positive, reliable and eager to learn and develop new skills every day.